Practice love until you remember that you are love.
"May this planet earth be awakened to its dignity by your higher conscientiousness and grace." Yogi Bhajan
It does not matter if you do your first downward dog at 18 or 45, it's not your past times but your presence on the mat that counts. Kundalini Yoga is yoga for householders, for people who have to cope with the daily challenges and stresses of holding jobs, raising families, and managing businesses. It is a path for everyone who wants the skills to deal successfully with the challenges of our times.
What is Kundalini Yoga?
Kundalini Yoga is called the Yoga of Awareness. It is a dynamic, powerful tool that is designed to give you an experience of your soul.
It is a technology that includes breath (pranayama), yoga postures (asanas), sound, chanting (mantra) and meditation, and is designed to provide you with the experience of your highest consciousness.
This technology precisely balances the glandular system, strengthen the nervous system, expand lung capacity, and purify the blood. It brings balance to the body, mind, and soul.
"In Kundalini Yoga the most important thing is your experience. It goes right to your heart. No words can replace your experience. Your mind may accept the words or it may not, but your consciousness will not accept just words." Yogi Bhajan
Healing, from the perspective of Kundalini Yoga
When your body is in rhythm with infinite consciousness, there is health or ease. When this rhythm is lost, there is dis-ease. Knowing the modality of healing in this way allows you to feel free and whole throughout your life, even as you encounter times of both general health and illness.
How does your yoga practice heal?
Each Kundalini Yoga session involves practices that touch all aspects of your being. Practice what is helpful to you in your life. What is crucial is also healing.
• Tuning in stimulates your mind and spirit to align with your intentions and practice as well as supporting you with the wisdom of the Masters.
• The physical exercise helps bring energy/prana to your body. The regular activity and synchronization of body, breath, mind, and chant bring you focus and clarity.
• Each kriya is a complete action—each sequence of posture, breath, and sound (mantra) is coordinated to allow the manifestation of a particular healing state in which you become aligned with your personal inner truth and the Infinite truth.
• Relaxation brings restoration to your body and mind.
• Meditation brings clarity and self-realization.
• A projection for peace and healing is uplifting.
As a result of practising Kundalini Yoga in this systematized way, you bring healing—wholeness to each yoga session.
What are the benefits of practising Kundalini Yoga?
• You will feel better and you will sleep better.
• Reduce the anxious or depressed feeling.
• Bring down the emergence of compulsive and addictive behaviours.
• Naturally, you start getting conscious about what you eat, about your body and state of mind, so you feel the vitality flowing through your life.
• Became increasingly healthy, active and radiant without any sacrifice.
• Release blockages within the energy system which are the source of emotional intensity and discomfort.
How is a Kundalini yoga session
with Ana Paula?
She offers private session online and in person. She approaches your practice with sacredness and simplicity. Choosing a yoga set or meditation that will help you feel better. She commits to assisting you to practice it for many days on your own. The repetition of the kriya or meditation gives you a deeper experience of the benefits of the practice.
With a touch of life-coaching powerful questions, she investigates areas of your life that need change, transformation and healing.
When life brings pain or disappointment, what is your most immediate response?
How would you adjust your response, so you feel more empowered and relaxed, even during challenging times?
What stops you from realizing your dreams, from standing up for yourself and your values?
What areas of your life trigger your most negative sensations, either physical or emotional?
What steps can you take to heal yourself so that events or situations in your life do not negatively affect your physical, mental, or spiritual well-being?
What kind of people
Ana Paula works with?
She likes to work with Adults, kids and family sessions. People who want to change the lifestyle and are struggling with how to start. Kids improving their concentration and reducing the anxiety and stress levels. She loves to find creative ways for people who want to begin meditation and yoga and never done it before. As everyone is different, we all have different ways to experience what is precisely a meditative state. Could be singing, playing an instrument, drawing mandalas and simply sitting in silence.